Yes, it's time to put some legal pressure on St Augustine Press. Filing with
the Better Business Bureau is a start. State Attorney Generals is next. Fraud
is still fraud however it's colored. I imagine they are sitting on $10,000 to
$250,000 in revenue from preorders. They've crossed the threshold into felony
territory. Clearly emails, letter, or calls have elicited no results. Further
patience makes a mockery of Churchill's good name, the ICS, and Prof Muller who
I personally know to be an upstanding Churchillian. How come ICS is sitting
this out? Why aren't they using their influence? I believe Sir Winston would be
outraged by the lack of integrity St A Press has displayed. Additionally, St A
Press should give every preorder a 15% refund for the inconvenience they have
caused.

Larry Kryske
la...@yourfinesthour.com