Or maybe, Bob, he is like the Wilfred Brimley character in John
Carpenter's remake of the Thing - holed up in his cabin, gun loaded
on his lap, afraid to make contact with anyone for fear of being
infected and consumed.

Fintan has just about shit-canned evrybody he used to get on well
with.

It is actually kind of sad. because you have to think that he must
have held many of these repudiated guests of his in such contempt
while he was still interviewing them like a good buddy.

Ho fukin' hum!

 --- In cia-drugs@yahoogroups.com, Bob <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> That's a good question, who isn't on his shill list,
> and I might add that in addition to resembling
> the activist burnout syndrome which manifests
> as hyper-critical inward turned witch-hunt, he
> may also resemble the typical cult leader
> surrounded by pedantically scorched earth
> if he can't give us a list--a list including Daniel
> Hopsicker, curator of the Rosetta Stone of
> secret US history, the photo of Porter and the
> Boys, linking Bush to JFK assassination crew
> and Bush and JFK assassination crew to 911.
> What has Fintan brought us to compare to
> the rosetta stone of secret american history?
>
> Cannibalism as controversy, could a cheap grab
> for short term ratings explain Fintan's tizzy?
>
> -Bob
>
> mark urban wrote:
> > bob,
> >

> > i really don't know what the hell is going on, but this has
become
> > such a hall of mirrors, that I can't imagine any serious truth
> > seeker not becoming disillusioned and just screaming "Fuck it!"
> >
> > see my comment to fintan followed by his reply.
> >

> > Guest
> >   Re: Comments on CIA's Internet Fakes
> > « Reply #3 on Today at 6:04pm »

----
> > -----------
> > Fintan,
> >
> > I agree that there is much disinformation out there; however, you
> > must let me know just how Daniel Hopsicker became a witting or
> > unwitting shill for the 911 cover-up?
> >
> > I watched as Hopsicker cut Ruppert loose - not an easy thing to
do
> > considering how they along with Kris Millegan and Catherine
Austin
> > Fitts used to do presentations together on the CIA-DRUGS angle.
> >
> > I think that since 911, I have gone from LIHOP to MIHOP.
> >
> > I really do not have the resources to perform investigations
myself.
> > so I read what all the contributors put out there and then kind
of
> > evaluate it for myself.
> >
> > Lately I have become fascinated by Webster Tarpley's material.
He is
> > quite the historian - his research into the venetian influence in
> > England and the rule of the oligarchies is seminal and cogent.
His
> [...]
> > some of the questions you raised. It's hard to distill three
years
> > of watching carefully every article, every word. But try this
anyway:

> > You said:
> > I watched as Hopsicker cut Ruppert loose - not an easy thing to
do
> > considering how they along with Kris Millegan and Catherine
Austin
> > Fitts used to do presentations together on the CIA-DRUGS angle.
> >
> > If the agency wants to cover it's flank on the drugs issue, the
> > people doing that job are going to be saying the CIA is up to
it's
> > ass in the drugs biz. That's how you place a primary flank
defender.
> > The job of the flank defender is to bring out enough allegations
> > keep the crowd happy. No more , no less. Certainly not anything
that
> > could be a serious liability. The flanker is going to be saying
> > exactly what you want to hear.
> >
> > Now take a look at the list of people who supported the
911Truth.org
> > declaration. Remembering that already John Gray of 911Truth.org
is
> > linked to Kashoggi money [by Hopsicker!] :
> >

> > 9/11 Truth Statement
> > Demanding Deeper Investigation into the Events of 9/11
> >
> > NEW YORK CITY, NY (Oct. 26, 2004) - An alliance of 100 prominent
> > Americans and 40 family members of those killed on 9/11 today
> > announced the release of the 911 Truth Statement, a call for
> > immediate inquiry into evidence that suggests high-level
government
> > officials may have deliberately allowed the September 11th
attacks
> > to occur.
> >
> > The Statement supports an August 31st Zogby poll that found
nearly
> > 50% of New Yorkers believe the government had foreknowledge
> > and "consciously failed to act," with 66% wanting a new 9/11
> > investigation.
> >
> > Focusing on twelve questions, the Statement highlights areas of
> > incriminating evidence that were either inadequately explored or
> > ignored by the Kean Commission, ranging from insider trading and
> > hijacker funding to foreign government forewarnings and inactive
> > defenses around the Pentagon....
> >
> > The Statement's list of signatories includes notables spanning
the
> > political spectrum, from Presidential candidates Ralph Nader,
> > Michael Badnarik, and David Cobb to Catherine Austin Fitts, a
member
> > of the first Bush administration, as well as Washington veterans
> > like Pentagon whistleblower Daniel Ellsberg and retired CIA
analyst
> > Ray McGovern. Other signers range from peace activists like Code
> > Pink co-founder Jodie Evans and Global Exchange's Kevin Danaher
> > former US Ambassador and Chief of Mission to Iraq, Edward L.
Peck;
> > from environmentalists like Randy Hayes and John Robbins to
business
> > leaders such as Paul Hawken and Karl Schwarz, CEO of Patmos
> > Nanotechnologies; from populist journalist Ronnie Dugger to
renowned
> > investigative reporter Kelly Patricia O'Meara.
> >
> > The Statement also includes 43 noted authors, including New York
> > Times #1 bestseller John Gray, as well as 18 eminent professors,
> > historians, and theologians. Other notables include five-term
> > Georgia Congresswoman Cynthia McKinney...
> > http://www.911truth.org/article.php?story=20041026093059633
> >

> > That statement is worth reading again and again.
> > Look at the names and the companies.
> > See where they come up elsewhere.
> > I will broadcast about this.
> >
> > You said: I think that since 911, I have gone from LIHOP to
MIHOP.

> > Good move.
> >   Logged
> >

> > --- In cia-drugs@yahoogroups.com, Bob <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > of them

> > continue
> > the
> > > Dunne fell for the hoax building seven collapse
> > > video, which was merely a video of the dust from
> > > the north tower. Regardless of how that building
> > > came down, the video was a hoax and he ought
> > > to have asked why it started so abruptly instead
> > > of a few seconds earlier.
> > >
> > > Some of the sites and sources Dunne names don't
> > > strike me as being Goebbels-line. I think it would
> > > be hard to find a site that's not on the list, and
> > > Dunne would have to put himself on the list for
> > > endorsing the building seven hoax video.
> > >
> > > I like Dunne, he's good, he does his homework. His
> > > interview of Daniel Hopsicker was infinitely more
> > > professional than WingTV and he had content to
> > > offer. What it looks like is a familiar mistake of
> > > inward turning, paranoia, implacable pedantry,
> > > a self-destructive witch-hunt hysteria that happens
> > > in every activist movement at some point. He does
> > > not even attempt to present rational proof about
> > > all of those sites and sources being government
> > > fronts.
> > >
> > > -Bob
> >

> > Complete archives at http://www.sitbot.net/
> >
> > Please let us stay on topic and be civil.
> >
> > OM

href="http://us.ard.yahoo.com/SIG=12hr3e6fo/M=362329.6886306.7839369.3040540/D=groups/S=1705372463:TM/Y=YAHOO/EXP=1123308799/A=2894321/R=0/SIG=11dvsfulr/*http://youthnoise.com/page.php?page_id=1992
">Fair play? Video games influencing politics. Click and talk back!</a>.</font>