From: Charles Schlund
Date: Fri Oct 7, 2005  1:29 am
Subject: The president answered my lawsuit today.

I got a reply from the president today. The president does not deny anything, and
claims that brain implants are not real and that telepathic mind control is not
real, even though I have not pled either of these issues.

The president pleads that the Torture Protection Act and international law is
not law, nor does it protect us from torture. The president pleads that the
statute of limitations protects him, even though I'm being tortured as I write
this letter and the president claims he is immune to any lawsuits and that he is
not President Clinton, and that he is protected.

The government's reply is just a pack of bullsh*t, not addressing any issues or
the law or the Constitution. None of the charges are denied, which would be
perjury if they had been denied.

I have to now reply, and then wait to see if the judge has any guts and will
uphold the laws of the United States. She is a government employee and her
friends are some of the people responsible for the murders and torture and
Constitutional violations.

If she does not hold the president accountable for his crimes, then she will be
guilty of mass murder on a scale of the judges in Nazi Germany when they allowed
the Jews to be tortured and murdered. We will have to wait and see if she is
honorable or not.

Tonight I'm working on a restraining order against the president and his thugs.
I will be slow answering mail. Chuck

United state bankruptcy court western district of texas United state life insurance United state patent
United state patent search United states patent office United state flag

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS