Published: Monday, March 13, 2006
Bylined to: Bob Chapman

Bob Chapman: We believe this is what is presently going on in Venezuela!

THE INTERNATIONAL FORECASTER editor Bob Chapman writes: The military is placing small teams of Special Operations troops in a growing number of American Embassies to gather intelligence on terrorists in unstable parts of the world and to prepare for potential missions to disrupt, capture or kill them.

There is no question the Pentagon is stepping into the CIA’s theatre of operations.

  • These teams fall outside the orbit controlled by John Negroponte, the director of national intelligence.

These are secret ops and to prove that point in Paraguay, 1-1/2 years ago, members of the Military Liaison Elements were pulled out of the country for killing an armed robber. The defense was justified, but the US Embassy officials were embarrassed, because the team was operating secretly in Paraguay.

There is no question in our minds that these teams will be used for aggressive US military operations or to enable defense elements to engage in covert action and activities separate and on their own.

  • They could eliminate politicians the neocons do not like and foment revolutions.

  • They could do this based on assistance of existing revolutionary forces.

We believe this is what is presently going on in Venezuela.

This has little to do with combating terrorism, and lots to do with undermining and overthrowing existing governments.

Bob Chapman
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

THE INTERNATIONAL FORECASTER
P. O. Box 510518, Punta Gorda, FL 33951, USA
Bob Chapman [EMAIL PROTECTED]

http://www.vheadline.com/chapman

United state bankruptcy court western district of texas United state life insurance United state patent
United state patent search United states patent office United state flag

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS