Clearly, this man, Ron, hasn't read the Old Testament or wants any of us to
read it, for if he had he would have read literally hundreds of instances in
which God was so angry with Israel because it didn't obey His laws.

Then, Ron needs to read a former Jewish man's speech that he gave in NYC in the
late 50s. I published it in my 18th edition at
http://www.truedemocracy.net/td-18/04.html Then, he, and anyone else who has
not read that edition, can continue to read all of it. I recently sent this
speech to a Canadian minister; he was clearly impressed by it. I believe you
will be too if you read it.

War is war. For someone such as Ron to say that war is not absolute Hell, is as
saying that black is white or white is black. It is an oxymoron. And if people
want to learn what hell the Palestinian people have undergone even though their
DNA is identical to the real Jewish people of Israel, because they are of the
same seed from Abraham, then read my 10th edition.

So, I'm sorry Ron, the world is right; America is wrong. The US government has
seen fit to brainwash the American people so that they would think that the
Palestinian people are terrorists. I know because I had an interaction with a
WA state man when I sent a mass mailing one time pleading for coats for the
Palestinian people, and he told me that he wouldn't donate one thing to those
"terrorists" and told me to remove him from my list as well. I just shook my
head in dismay.

Israel planned the Lebanese invasion in 2000; the taking of the two hostages
was the excuse for the conflict. It has been all set up as Mossad created
Hamas, because Israel does NOT want peace at all. See Barry Chamish's articles
on the Rabin assassination in my 4th and 5th editions. Also, in the most recent
edition of my work, the 22nd, there is a quote from a couple of Jewish people
regarding the Holocaust. Those are in the feature called, "Did You Know?"

Then, if you are still not convinced of Israeli. i.e. Zionist evilness, click
onto the  icon that says "Boycotts We Support" on my site and look for the
infant, 5 months old, who was murdered by the IDF with the full support of the
multinational Johnson & Johnson, no relation to me thank God.

Peace,

Arlene Johnson
Publisher/Author
http://www.truedemocracy.net the home of The Journal of History (La verdad
sobre la democracia)
Click on the icon that says Magazine to access my internationally acclaimed
e-zine.
Password for editions 21 - 24: message