Dear Friends:

  A Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to everyone.

  We thank you for supporting our work this last year.

  Been a tough year.

  The rough draft of the 3rd Akha Journal is now typed in.

  I have a lot of documents to enter, stories to write out and of course a host
of photos to scan and add.

  We are looking at no less than 700 pages I would guess.

  I thank you for your donations over the year. This work is supported by
family and friends like you, throughout the year. Without your support we can
not continue this work through the next year.  There is a lot left to do.

  Ms. Wongsa is still in prison in Bangkok.
  The land of Hooh Yoh Akha has not been returned.
  My appeal to the Queen.
  Background:http://youtube.com/watch?v=gtwOXEnWjzI&mode=related&search=
  http://youtube.com/watch?v=AE_vybndFTI
  We have some issues to settle with UNESCO.
  http://youtube.com/watch?v=QO4XguucBk8
  And this time of year the Akha Harvest Festival:
  http://youtube.com/watch?v=6e2Za19DFfY
  Prisoner letters project.
  The Akha in Laos.
  UNPFII