Hello;  After keeping my ear on the Neil Young page for a few months now.....it
looks like the leaders have paved their way....however, I think it is fitting
for everyone who knows how hard the following artists have worked to give them
a lift over at Neil's page.  Take a look at the list and have a listen to these
artists, some who I have personally known to stand against war for a long time.

These songs are featured at Neil Young's living with war page hit to listen.
Their ranking is listed and you should visit the link at the end to see other
artists.

    Has Country Gone To Hell - Emily Herring  7

  Time Will Come - Tol-Puddle Martyrs   25

  Ain't Going Back Again - Peace Machine  45

  Sons And Daughters - Jesse Dyen  156

  The President's Brain (Is Missing) - Big Green   282

  The Bell - Stephan Smith with Pete Seeger and Dean Ween   395

  Halliburton Boardroom Massacre - David Rovics   429

  Stay Human - Spearhead/Michael Franti   564

  Eagle - Annie and the Vets   864

  please visit http://www.neilyoung.com/lwwtoday/lwwsongspage.html and look at
what else is happening at living with war - neil young's putting it on.

  Support The Truth
  www.denniskyne.com

Dennis Kyne
Support the Truth