If I may comment.

"Sean" has declared the death knell of the cia-drugs email list for years, always declaring that I have killed it by being paranoid, drug- addled, uneducated, an Israeli/Neocon op, etc. and then he also plays all these games with the people that do post. Did ya ever notice how "Sean" singles people out, putting their names into the subject? One reason is to discourage "lurkers" to post, who wants the grief? One reason is to dominate the conversations and shout down all other viewpoints. And to waste endless hours in "debate."

And I find "sean" always pushing a dialectic of us and them, two sides; and that we at cia-drugs are all together.

What's with that? I mean were are just an email group, mostly just informational exchange with some discussion and expression of opinions. Bob and I aren't loyal to each other. We have never met. I respect Bob. I enjoy Bob's prose. Bob is his own man. We haven't signed any pact. We are both just loyal to the same thing. The truth of the matter.

"Sean," you claim I am paranoid, yet you have posted that you use a false name on the Internet because you were afraid of the Mossad and "crazy people."

"Sean" says, "Yahoo knows for certain that I am not Berlet, as do more than a dozen members of my Yahoo group"

How does Yahoo know who you are? There is no ID check in getting a yahoo account. Anyone, most anywhere can create a yahoo account, without any shred of evidence of who they are. "Sean" claims over a dozen people know he isn't Berlet. Hmm, I've never heard from one. Do you have meetings? Is there a secret handshake? Wow, this is the biggest number "Sean" has ever claimed, know that he isn't Berlet. Have you been out in bars lately recruiting? Bonding? How sweet?

Oh, and "Sean"/John you never answer my questions, but I will try one more time, you seem to be such a reasonable guy and have so much time on your hands. And a person of such knowledge and eruditeness should be able to whip it off the top of their head.

Please show me where the Founding Fathers signed the Declaration of Independence, pledging their honor and fortune with false names and please show me a Shakespeare play about internecine warfare between father and son. You have had several weeks to answer those two questions, will you ever?

Peace,
Kris Millegan
www.trineday.com