I had to laugh when I read this exchange.
   Sean: Do you realize that there is a major lack of specificity and
   facts in your statements on this subject? I suggest you research and
   master these areas first before trying to comment on them in any
kind of authoritative way.
   VMANN: soon as i get a $100,000.00 grant from the ford foundation,
   ill get right on that.

Try as I might, I found no malicious personal attack in VMANN's post; only in Sean's inference. Methinks he doth protest too much.

My second laugh bordered on a guffaw over this bit:

   Why should I engage in a discussion *on my own list *with someone
   who is circulating malicious lies about me?

What's Sean doing here--writing a defense for Kris? Who appeared first on whose list?

And third is this:

   Sean: Perhaps you haven't noticed: you are the only remaining member
   from the former cia-drugs community who is still loyal to Millegan
   and Dodds, and who hasn't deserted their group.  What broke
   cia-drugs was Millegan's paranoid and false accusations against at
   least five members of the list.

Ahem. I still lurk off and on when there's an interesting post, I follow up with my own research. I don't have time to waste on pedants and know-it-alls. If the shoe fits... In my humble opinion, it's folks like Sean who invade someone else's list and try to change the dynamic. I have to wonder why. Makes no sense to me. If it's uncomfortable for you to try to argue with imbeciles like us, what's keeping you here? Goodbye already.

Linda Minor, my real name