Bushes make a Dubya,
one-bid treasure under Dubya,
Halliburton hq to Dubai-ya.

http://www.bootsnall.com/articles/05-07/madinat-jumeirah-venice-of-the-gulf-dubai-united-arab-emirates.html

New Venice, what a great idea. The old Venice moved to London. Vegas
was a prototype of the new Dubai thing, resorts and all, canals in the
desert. All it should take is a few trillion dollars, and the rubes
will pay that in extortion to the neo Ghengis, al-CIA-duh, just like
the old Ghengis who robbed the gold for Venice in exchange for silver
from Germany and Carthage.

Bushes make a Dubya, one-bid treasure under Big(deserter twice
unelected dictator called "president") Dub

Where is our Spencer Tracy, kind-hearted old pedo priest to lead us
through this time of greed? See Seattle Intelligencer coverage of FBI
pedo porn made with CIA-pimped children, neo Lindbergh FBI kidnapping
policy, there's our Spencer Tracy for remake of movie It's A Mad Mad
Mad Mad World.

That's a foursquare "Mad" world. Milton Friedman's military
keynesianism, FBI as pedo kidnappers, that's two mads, we need two
more mads on the same scale. There are lots of little mads, like CIA
Drugs, Russell Opium Trust (ROT) owning the drug prisons, how about
Palestinian pogrom apartheid holocaust run by Jews who know better?
Fairly mad. How about three mads, G.O.D., or guns oil drugs, plus
fractional reserving on top? Four mads. What are your four mads?