That's definitely odd. Call Pawlenty's office and tell them this. Ask them where it's going. I've found Pawlenty's people to actually be helpful and responsive, although of course, I've never uncovered the type of stuff you have.

Mary Hartman wrote:
Hi,

I wanted to send a fax to Governor Pawlenty and it won't go through. I dial in the number given to me when I called his office, 651-215-3877, but my fax display shows that it is being sent to 651-296-6362. A reverse phone look up takes me as far as St. Paul, but that's it. Do any of you know how I can trace the number to the owner.....because my fax is obviously getting re-directed and I'd like to know who it is going to.

Thanks.