Voter Flippin happened to me at Randalls on Ben White and Manchaca in
Austin, Texas. I caught it and made sure I had Obama on the vote
button. I have reported it to many people. It is a shame that in
AMerica that the Republicans have become so one sided and want a one
party state. I have analyzed it and say racism and facism. They
rhyme. Vicki

--- In cia-drugs@yahoogroups.com, Robert Millegan <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> Begin forwarded message:
>
> > From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> > Date: November 3, 2008 9:25:05 AM PST
> > To: [EMAIL PROTECTED], [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> > Cc: [EMAIL PROTECTED], [EMAIL PROTECTED], [EMAIL PROTECTED],
> > [EMAIL PROTECTED], [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> > Subject: Vote Flipping in NINE States, Turning Votes for Obama
into
> > Votes for McCain
> >
> > Vote Flipping & Vote Fraud In 9 States, Stealing Votes From Obama
> >
> > http://thepoliticaljungle.blogspot.com/2008/11/vote-flipping-vote-
fraud-in-9-states.html

> > Vote flipping and vote fraud has been documented by voters in 9
> > different states with early voting. The overwhelming number of
> > reports of vote flipping have come from voters trying to vote
for
> > Barack Obama.
> >
> > Could this actually be happening in America in 2008?
> >
> > With only two days until the election, Barack Obama appears to be
> > lock to win the election.
> >
> > Electoral-vote.com has Obama with 364 electoral votes and McCain
> > with only 171. But massive, widespread vote flipping and vote
fraud
> > could still steal this election from Barack Obama.
> >
> > Vote flipping in the 2008 election was first reported in West
> > Virginia.
> >
> > The Charleston Gazette is reporting that at least three early
voters
> > in West Virginia are testifying that they tried to vote for
Barack
> > Obama, but the electronic voting machine switched their votes to
> > John McCain.
> >
> > West Virginia voter Virginia Matheney stated this about her
attempt
> > to vote for Barack Obama: "When I touched the screen for Barack
> > Obama, the check mark moved from his box to the box indicating a
> > vote for John McCain."
> >
> > What 81 year old Calvin Thomas told the Gazette is even more
> > troubling: "When I pushed Obama, it jumped to McCain. When I
went
> > down to governor's office and punched [Gov. Joe] Manchin, it went
> > the other dude. When I went to Karen Facemyer [the incumbent
> > Republican state senator], I pushed the Democrat, but it jumped
> > again."
> >
> > Rather than fade away, reports of vote flipping in West Virginia
> > became more prevalent.
> >
> > Now voters in SIX West Virginia counties are reporting vote
flipping.

> > Voters in Jackson, Putnam, Berkeley, Ohio, Monongalia and
Greenbrier
> > counties, all using ES&S iVotronic voting machines, are
reporting
> > that when they voted for one candididate the machine selected a
> > different one.
> >
> > West Virginia is not alone. Daily Kos is reporting that hundreds
of
> > votes for Obama in North Carolina are not being counted because
of
> > confusion over the ballot.
> >
> > Vote flipping has also been reported in Davidson County,
Tennessee.
> [...]
> > nothing lit up. I touched 2 or 3 more times & still nothing lit
up.
> > I called the poll worker back over to tell him I was having a
> > problem. He said I just needed to touch it more lightly. I tried
it
> > 2 or 3 more times more lightly with the poll worker watching &
still
> > nothing lit up. The poll worker then touched it for me twice —
> > nothing lit up. The third time he touched the Obama button, the
> > Cynthia McKinney space lit up! The McKinney button was located
five
> > rows below the Obama button. The poll worker just kind of
laughed
> > and cancelled the vote. He hit the Obama button again & it
finally
> > lit up. I continued on to cast the rest of my votes. After
> > completing the process & reviewing my votes, I went to the VOTE
> > page, hit the VOTE button & nothing happened. Again after
several
> > tries, I called the poll worker over & he finally got the machine
> > register my votes. Hurray — I voted! — or did I? I left the
polling
> > place feeling uncertain."
> >
> > Even Oprah Winfrey is reporting that the electronic voting
machine
> > did not record her vote for Obama on the first try:
> >
> > "When I voted yesterday electronically, the first vote that you
vote
> > for on the ballot is the presidential candidate. It was my first
> > time doing electronic, so I didn't mark the X strong enough, or
> > held down too long. Because then when I went back to check it,
it
> > had not recorded my presidential vote."
> >
> > These are not isolated incidents. Reports of rampant vote
flipping
> > are now appearing from all over the nation:
> >
> > There are also new reports out of Texas and Missouri that vote
> > flipping is taking place on ES&S iVotronic Touchscreens.
> >
> > MarketWatch is reporting that vote flipping has occurred in the
> > states of Texas, Tennessee, Missouri, Nevada, Colorado, Georgia.
> >
> > A county clerk in Colorado has removed a touch-screen voting
machine
> > from service after it was discovered to be flipping votes from
one
> > candidate to another.
> >
> > And vote flipping is not the only problem. Vote fraud is another
> > huge problem early in this election:
> >
> > Greg Palast is reporting that in Colorado, Republican Secretaries
of
> > State have quietly purged one in six names from their voter
rolls.
> > What do you think are the odds that most of those purged voters
are
> > Democrats?
> >
> > Palast is also reporting that more then 2.7 million newly
registered
> > voters have had their registrations rejected under new
procedures
> > signed into law by President Bush.
> >
> > Even in New York there are problems. In Rensselaer County, New
York,