Dear Friends:

In one week the bus will be ready for signs, the paint secure. We continue to
do all our own repairs on the bus. Yet we need four RV batteries for the
onboard electrical system.

If you can donate for one battery that would be a great help. Batteries are
$310 each, we need four. With that and the signs, the bus will be ready to go.

We hope that President elect Obama will establish a more responsible
relationship with Thailand demanding accountability regarding human rights
issues for Thailand's minorities.

We currently continue to persue accountability for all those in the Thai
security forces who were involved in the killings of Akha people from 2000
forward. We continue to press the State Department for the names of those who
have been vetted and for lists that should show those accused of abuses.

Thank you for your support.

Matthew McDaniel

The Akha Heritage Foundation.
http://www.akha.org Akha Heritage Site.