Here, in Rochester, MN, a firefighter alleged that he'd have to climb over
pallets of ammunition that would get placed in the hallway in front of his
bosses office.  Cocaine comes in the old-fashioned way, cars and planes.
According to the owner of one dealership busted for participating in the
activity: DOJ runs the fronts out of the Minneapolis Office.  Explains why they
covered the tracks for dirty law enforcement when data mining, Brady
violations, dope dealing, murder, extortion, bribery and transnational
organized criminal activity was discovered in 2002.

For those concerned about any End Game plans, you might want to take a look at
the Center of the American Experiment in Minneapolis.  The historic links
between Organized Crime and the purchase of political parties, politicians,
judges, law enforcement.....are all documented going back to the 1930's and the
O'Connor System.   End Game calls for a number of things, including economic
and ecological control.  We all know what's going on in the world of finance;
turn your attention to the National Fish and Wildlife Foundation and pay
attention to where they have national offices for this Congressional
non-profit, set up when GHWB was Vice President.  We've never had a major
corruption or organized crime scandal in this state despite the history but
that's not because we don't have any of that here.  We receive heads of state
from around the world, including those who have proven links to the funding of
9/11.

The biogenetic research and bioengineering corridor is arising from this
region, which is another aspect of what some call the End Game scenario.
Center of the American Experiment.... the name says it all.