Sir: I am not quite sure exactly what it is you are raving about, and
accusing people of. It seems you have some distorted ideas of both
chemotherapy and the people who have cancer and chose it.

I do however know of more than 10 people, from my personal life, who
underwent chemo and recovered from cancer.

If you have a point, please spell it out rationally.

IF that is what you are talking about. You were not clear.

On Sat, Feb 14, 2009 at 2:24 AM, muckblit <muckb...@yahoo.com> wrote:

>   Jason Vale, kidnapped and tortured with chemo in pharmacorp prison.
> Which is worse, offering spam and apricot seeds for a small price, or
> kidnapping and torture and separation of family members and stealing
> their home and savings? As usual, elite neocon-neolib deviant coercive
> utopia doesn't pan out over the long run. Elite deviants and their
> scams would not survive without hired-archicalist propaganda and
> violent statism enforcing king's charter monopoly franchises.
>
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XfA9CDLd0TI
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sOmKbIlH8l4
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gBQD9lRr6Ow
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r7JRZLt0UYE
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hmkkwBTqVPc
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jN1j_9IaHzg
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5-4ZmEALq3c
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KsI7fAI2LLM
>
> "Ask your doctor if getting off your ass is right for you" -BillMaher
>
> -Bob D

Join The New Objective Political Discussion Group Where We Examine The
Progress (Or Lack Of) Of Our New President Barack Obama.

obama_or_yo_mama-subscr...@yahoogroups.com

....next time you hear someone complain about welfare, remember the
Corporate Give-Away Program.