"I do however know of more than 10 people, from my personal life, who
underwent chemo and recovered from cancer. If you have a point, please
spell it out rationally"

John, you are relying on your anecdotal evidence of people who took
chemo and surgery then saved them but you superstitiously credit
chemo. I have anecdotal evidence that chemo and blood drugs(Procrit
and/or Neupogen) caused a different forms of cancer than somebody
started with, and killed them. Those facts explain why most medical
professionals refuse chemo for themselves, preferring surgery which is
what really sells chemo in the first place.

"please spell it out rationally"

I stated that chemo has been proven not to extend lifespan of cancer
patients. I am glad you have given me this opportunity to source my
remark to Dr. Ralph W. Moss http://www.ralphmoss.com/ "Formerly
science writer and assistant director of public affairs at Memorial
Sloan-Kettering Cancer Center, NY, he is "probably the most
knowledgeable writer in the world on alternative therapies for
cancer," according to Julian Whitaker, MD in his Health and Healing
newsletter"
http://www.healingcancernaturally.com/books-on-healing-cancer.html
http://www.google.com/search?q=ralph+moss

I chose to conclude with Bill Maher (rationally!) making fun of the
pharma cult, and in my comment on militarization of police analogous
to chemo replacing immune cells, it was comedian Letterman who had the
pretend script-writer recycling Bush jokes as Obama jokes, which is
like this mayor's proposal,"The United States Conference of Mayors has
assembled the mostridiculous and repulsive example of government
excess I think I have ever seen. Here is a PDF file of the document
which stretches to 344 pages. One of the most alarming features of
this civic gluttony is the gift list request for funds to buy military
SWAT assault equipment for police forces like the examples offered
here by Texas blogger and Reason.com contributor, Trey Garrison".

-Bob

--- In cia-drugs@yahoogroups.com, John Stroebel <john.stroe...@...> wrote:

> Sir: I am not quite sure exactly what it is you are raving about, and
> accusing people of. It seems you have some distorted ideas of both
> chemotherapy and the people who have cancer and chose it.
>
> I do however know of more than 10 people, from my personal life, who
> underwent chemo and recovered from cancer.
>
> If you have a point, please spell it out rationally.
>
> IF that is what you are talking about. You were not clear.
>
> On Sat, Feb 14, 2009 at 2:24 AM, muckblit <muckb...@...> wrote:
>
> >   Jason Vale, kidnapped and tortured with chemo in pharmacorp prison.
> > Which is worse, offering spam and apricot seeds for a small price, or
> > kidnapping and torture and separation of family members and stealing
> > their home and savings? As usual, elite neocon-neolib deviant coercive
> > utopia doesn't pan out over the long run. Elite deviants and their
> > scams would not survive without hired-archicalist propaganda and
> > violent statism enforcing king's charter monopoly franchises.
> >
> > http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XfA9CDLd0TI
> > http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sOmKbIlH8l4
> > http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gBQD9lRr6Ow
> > http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r7JRZLt0UYE
> > http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hmkkwBTqVPc
> > http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jN1j_9IaHzg
> > http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5-4ZmEALq3c
> > http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KsI7fAI2LLM
> >
> > "Ask your doctor if getting off your ass is right for you" -BillMaher
> >
> > -Bob D
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/cia-drugs/message/46566

Re: Kidnapped and Tortured with Chemo in Prison

Another thing Jason Vale did that might have drawn fire from feudal
dinosaurs was publish a lot of photos of WTC debris. At the time I was
not looking for thermite signatures. Now I can't find those images by
google. I think I posted links to those images here, but can't find
any in my messages where I mention Jason Vale in cia-drugs or
cia-drugs_archive.

I know a former OSHA safety inspector who also took 500 pictures at
gzero, but he doesn't want to serve anybody but himself.

By the way, guess who died in a plane crash yesterday? Beverly Eckert
"last week was at the White House to discuss terrorism policy with
President Obama...The cause of the crash is so far a mystery, with
audio recordings from the control tower projecting what appeared to be
normal pre-landing communications between the female co-pilot and
operators before she suddenly went silent on descent to 2,300ft.
Although other pilots near the area were heard to say that conditions
were icy, US investigators say that this was not known to have
affected planes before". Belfast Telegraph 20090214

One week ago Eckert and other families met with the President to
discuss fighting terrorism and the changes he would make to how Monzer
Al Kasser, Mahmud Ahmad, Porter Goss, Khalid Sheikh Mohamed, and Saeed
Sheikh are prosecuted and Russell Opium Trust assets confiscated and
given to the poor.

http://www.belfasttelegraph.co.uk/news/world-news/911-widow-among-the-victims-as\
-new-york-plane-crash-claims-49-lives-14188233.html

9/11 widow among the victims as New York plane crash claims 49 lives

Belfast Telegraph, Saturday, 14 February 2009

A 9/11 widow who became one of America's leading anti-terrorism
campaigners was one of 49 people killed when a commuter plane crashed
in New York state last night.

Everly Eckert was on Continental Connection flight 3407 to Buffalo to
mark what would have been her husband's 58th birthday when the plane
nosedived into an affluent suburb around five miles from its destination.

The 74-seater plane — which had been provided by Virginia-based Colgan
Air — was on an internal flight from Newark in New Jersey, and was
trying to land in light snow and fog at 10.20pm (0320 GMT).

As well as the 44 passengers and four crew, one person in the house
below died, although two, miraculously, escaped alive.

The cause of the crash is so far a mystery, with audio recordings from
the control tower projecting what appeared to be normal pre-landing
communications between the female co-pilot and operators before she
suddenly went silent on descent to 2,300ft.

Although other pilots near the area were heard to say that conditions
were icy, US investigators say that this was not known to have
affected planes before, and the disaster jet was a new model, built
only last year.

While the names of those who died have not yet officially been
released, 9/11 family activists disclosed that Ms Eckert — one of
their most prominent members — was on the plane.

The campaigner, who as recently as last week was at the White House to
discuss terrorism policy with President Obama, has made herself one of
the most visible figures within the US in the aftermath of the horrors
of 9/11.

She captured the imagination of Americans as, at the time of the
attacks, she tearfully described how Sean Rooney, her husband and
childhood sweetheart, telephoned her from the World Trade Centre to
tell her he loved her when there was a loud explosion.

Later, she became part of a group of September 11 widows, mothers and
children who lobbied successfully to force US politicians to pass
sweeping reforms to the intelligence services in 2004.

-Bob D