Let the people do what they want, you get Woodstock. Let the government do what it wants, you get WACO!....Mary.

False Flag Alert:
Portland-Phoenix- Chicago
(3/11-3/13/09)

Captain Eric H. May
Intelligence Editor
The Lone Star Iconoclast

March 10, 2009

Capt. Eric H. May

Portland, Phoenix and Chicago are in immediate danger of a false flag attack. Although we are still compiling information, the picture that has emerged is compelling. Terror exercises will be ongoing in Portland and Phoenix tomorrow, 3/11/09.
Before learning of the exercises we had already issued a US false flag terror advisory, designating 3/11/09 as the beginning date. Students of terror date code will notice that the first three digits of 3119 are 311, while the last three are 119, a reverse code for 911. Recall that between 9/11 and 3/11 ( Madrid ) there were exactly 911 days. These are not coincidences.
We provide a single link for each of the three cities below. There is no way of knowing that a false flag attack has been ordered, but we do know that the Establishment takes inaction as invitation. Kindly forward this red alert to all police and military.

* * * * * * * * *

PORTLAND:
Portland 3/11/09 exercises preparing for martial law?
http://www.godlikep roductions. com/forum1/ message746146/ pg1
PHOENIX:
"Mock terrorism response exercise starts Monday"
http://www.eastvall eytribune. com/story/ 136382
SEALS are in Phoenix at ASU, supposedly for competitions.
Coyote Crisis Campaign (CCC, which decodes to 333)
CHICAGO:
Monday I published an article dealing with the Chicago peril:
"Ghost Troop: USA 666 WMD (3/11/09 - 9/9/09)"
http://tinyurl. com/bdupap and also at:
http://www.theprice ofliberty. org/09/03/ 09/may.htm

SOURCE STATEMENT