I just took action on a First Amendment issue that I find very important.

In an unprecedented action, the ANSWER Coalition received citations fining the
organization $7,000 for the placement of posters announcing the March 21st
March on the Pentagon. Just 18 months ago, the DC government slapped ANSWER
with $55,000 in fines for anti-war posters that were legally affixed. Now they
are at it again, trying to effectively eliminate ANSWER's and any group's
ability to engage in postering for Free Speech protected activities. Many
thousands of dollars in additional fines are expected in the coming days. The
posters are legal and conform to city regulations.

Take a moment to write a letter demanding that the DC government immediately
lift and stop all fines imposed on the antiwar movement!
To take action on this issue, click on the link below:
https://secure2.convio.net/pep/site/Advocacy?s_oo=pqIh1pIjqR9vD-KfkGu__A..&id=235
If the text above does not appear as a link or it wraps across multiple lines,
then copy and paste it into the address area of your browser.