Fundamentalists as birds of a feather?

I once wrote to the JBS mag that they and Ayatollah Khomeini both thought the
Federal Reserve was the usurious Great Satan, but they didn't print my letter.
I have given up sending deeply true letters to editors. All they want is the
journalistic equivalent of socially polite.

The capital of scientology is in Florida, Everclear or something like that.
Florida and Alaska, hinterlands, fundamentalist rube ricks.

-Bob