Thanks…!
Today in Mexico that opera goes on and on and makes a storm.
Protesters around the President chant: “You are the drug runner, President.”

Not so here.  Here we have no-course changing art.  As a group we are too
afraid and/or the situation has not become dire enough.

I am beginning to see why Mr. Roberts was a success.  We have all played
Mr. Roberts at one point or another.  I remember mine.  I locked our
platoon sergeant in his 2nd floor squad room.  All hell broke loose and
there was a company formation with the top screaming at us.  They would
‘catch this guy’, whoever did it.   I spoke up in formation and said, “I
locked him up.” The top dismissed the formation except me.  When the CO
gave out the article 15, (a light wrist slap), he had trouble keeping a
straight face.  I was known from then on as “Lockup Donovan” or just
“Lockup”.  But now I see that it probably, as in the play, inspired others
to do the same.

We don’t dare toss off the captain’s potted palm here.
Lol.