I am now assuming that you are not actively driving a cab in DC.  Correct?
I wrote my 'The Fall of Norfolk' piece after I was out of area.  Kept my
mouth shut there on most things.
But we had codes for shootings over radio, "Happy human activity on 29th
Bay."  Meaning best to stay away from there.

There is massive change at top.  Internet is taking its toll.  Few in
alternate media even see this.
And yes, inside military taking control.  General McCrystal now has the
power that generals would have, not Joint Forces Command confusion.
Alternate media sees much of the Israel vs US snippy match more just for
show not looking at why.  The 'why' is Internet.
Thank you for keeping me up.
You were doing something else.