This is from a Group who are Mexican Nationalists and Mexican Racists. I
always find good and Intelligent and Honest Information in their Newsletters!!!

     And don't forget, Calderon, the President of Mexico went to Harvard. As we
all know, Harvard and Yale are the Colleges that the Powers that are, send
their Children to become as in the future the Real Power Brokers of the World
and etc.!!!

                                                                George