Hi,

            I have installed opensolaris SNV134. Also I have enabled it with
CIFS with kerbroes authentication. Though I am able to see the shares, I am not
able to see the userid(It is shown as SID) in windows through properties ->
security tab of the each shares. Please let us know, why I am not able to see
the usernames? Instead only I can SID?

Thanks and Regards

Manikandan Palanimuthu

Solaris System Administrator
Sasken Network Engineering Limited
Bangalore, karnataka.

Ph: 9886688152

SASKEN BUSINESS DISCLAIMER: This message may contain confidential, proprietary
or legally privileged information. In case you are not the original intended
Recipient of the message, you must not, directly or indirectly, use, disclose,
distribute, print, or copy any part of this message and you are requested to
delete it and inform the sender. Any views expressed in this message are those
of the individual sender unless otherwise stated. Nothing contained in this
message shall be construed as an offer or acceptance of any offer by Sasken
Communication Technologies Limited ("Sasken") unless sent with that express
intent and with due authority of Sasken. Sasken has taken enough precautions to
prevent the spread of viruses. However the company accepts no liability for any
Read Disclaimer at http://www.sasken.com/extras/mail_disclaimer.html