The text capture is not really useful for our diagnosis purposes,
please send a binary capture.

Afshin

On 12/14/10 04:45 PM, Chidambaram Muthu wrote:
Hi,

        I have captured the network packets saved in text format and attached
here.

        You could find some changes, since previous gendiag output is a
modified one but this not so.
        Server: filerz02 (Opensolaris 134 server)
        IP address : 10.1.5.158

What's your client OS?
        Windows XP Professional

What's your domain controller OS (for sas.cam)?
        Windows 2003 Standard

Do you see this problem just from one client or you have tried other clients?
        In all the clients, I face the similar problem.

Thanks,
M.Chidambaram.