On Tue, 2009-09-08 at 22:23 +0000, Hongwei Sun wrote:
> Andrew,
>
>    We just want to check with you to see if the information we provided
> answered all of your questions.  If you don't have more questions, we will
> consider this issue closed.  Please let us know.

The only feedback we has is:

Can you when updating this for us in future ensure you use the exact
same format, but prefix the copyright header with # characters, to
ensure they are easily recognised as distinct from the LDIF data?

We import these files as-is for easy correction, but we had to modify
the header manually.

See
http://gitweb.samba.org/samba.git/?p=samba.git;a=blob;f=source4/setup/display-specifiers/DisplaySpecifiers-Win2k8.txt;h=ab09cc500fd796b1ecf29a4a83ad2fabc99ed306;hb=HEAD
 for an example