From: Matthias Dieter Wallnöfer [mailto:m...@samba.org]
Sent: Monday, October 11, 2010 11:29 AM
To: Hongwei Sun
Cc: cifs-proto...@samba.org; MSSolve Case Email
Subject: Re: [REG:110091558099846] RE: Incompleteness in MS-SAMR section
3.1.1.8.1 objectClass

Hongwei,

I think I've found another issue: always MS-SAMR 3.1.1.8.1 "objectClass"
trigger - this time item 1.5.

Windows doesn't seem to add always UF_PASSWD_NOT_REQD when objects using
UF_WORKSTATION_TRUST_ACCOUNT are created. We've a blackbox test which
reproduces this. Probably there is some explaination missing; that means
under which cases PASSWD_NOT_REQD is added.

Greets,
Matthias