From: Stefan (metze) Metzmacher [mailto:me...@samba.org]
Sent: Thursday, August 11, 2011 1:17 AM
To: Obaid Farooqi
Cc: p...@tridgell.net; cifs-protocol@cifs.org; MSSolve Case Email
Subject: Re: [REG:111080856926389] Nameconflict with "ss" vs. "ß"

Hi Obaid,

> I believe by MS-DRDR you mean MS-DRSR.

Yes, sorry.

> Can you please let me know where MS-DRSR is marked as historic?

http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/ff381461.aspx

metze

Microsoft is committed to protecting your privacy.  Please read the Microsoft
Privacy Statement for more information.The above is an email for a support case
from Microsoft Corp.REPLY ALL TO THIS MESSAGE or INCLUDE casem...@microsoft.com
IN YOUR REPLY if you want your response added to the case automatically. For
technical assistance, please include the Support Engineer on the TO: line.
Thank you.