http://www.gulfnews.com/world/Indonesia/10138041.html

      Indonesia

                        AP
                        Contact with sick fowl is the most common way for
humans to contract the bird flu virus.

      Indonesia

Indonesian dies of bird flu
Agencies
Published: July 09, 2007, 11:25

Jakarta: An Indonesian boy became the 81st person to die of bird flu in the
country, officials said on Monday.

The six-year-old boy from Cilegon in Banten province suffered from high fever
and had difficulty breathing before he died of multi-organ failure on Sunday,
said Tutty Hendrarwardati of Jakarta's bird flu hospital.

Joko Suyono from the health ministry's bird flu centre said it was not clear
how the boy got the infection. The victim's family did not have chickens in
their backyard.

"We are still investigating how he had contracted the virus. So far, we only
know that he visited the Bandung zoo," Suyono said.