http://www.dailychilli.com/news/1245-callgirls-get-hot-at-global-warming-meet

Callgirls get hot at global warming meet

The two-week long UN conference on global warming began in Copenhagen on Monday
but things are getting steamier elsewhere in the city.

Prostitutes in the Danish capital are offering free sex to delegates.

The free sex offer is in retaliation against Copenhagen Mayor Ritt
Bjerregaard's (pic below) warnings to summit guests not to patronise Danish sex
workers during the UN Climate Change Conference (COP15).

The city council recently sent out postcards to 160 hotels where COP15 guests
and delegates are staying, with the message: "Be sustainable - don't buy sex".

"Dear hotel owner, we would like to urge you not to arrange contacts between
hotel guests and prostitutes," the card read. The move got Copenhagen's
prostitutes hot under the collar. They say the council has no business meddling
in their affairs.

So they struck back by offering free sex to to the delegates or guests, on
condition that they produce warning postcard and COP15 identification tag.

Danish website avisen.dk reported that the "free sex counter attack" was
organised by the Sex Workers Interest Group (SIO).

"This is sheer discrimination. Ritt Bjerregaard is abusing her position as
mayor in using her power to prevent us carrying out our perfectly legal job."

"I don't understand how she can be allowed to contact people in this way," SIO
spokeswoman Susanne Moller was quoted as saying by avisen.dk.

Moller said it was reprehensible and unfair that Copenhagen politicians had
chosen to use the UN Climate Summit as a platform to attack sex workers.

"But they've done it and we have to defend ourselves," Moller added.

Published Dec 7 2009

<<mayornew.jpg>>

Kirim email ke