Refleksi:  Bukan main panjang dan jauh cakupan tangan-tangan Gurita BC.

http://www.thejakartapost.com/news/2010/02/12/century-team-finds-suspicious-transactions-medan.html

Century team finds suspicious transactions in Medan
The Jakarta Post ,  Jakarta   |  Fri, 02/12/2010 6:10 PM  |  National

Members of the House of Representatives inquiry team on the Bank Century
bailout found during their visit to Medan, North Sumatera, suspicious transfers
from the bank's central office in Jakarta to the Medan branch.

"We cannot reveal the names of the account holders yet because we still need to
verify  further for more accuracy," leader of the Medan team, Benny Kabur
Harman from the Democratic Party, said as quoted by Antara after a meeting with
Bank Indonesia officials at the Medan branch.

The committee is assigned to probe into the case, which evolves around a
bailout that rose ten times to Rp 6.76 trillion (US$716 million) from its
original estimate. The bailout was issued on Nov. 21, 2008.

Bank Indonesia director for Medan, Gatot Sugiono, acknowledged there was a
transaction worth Rp 240 billion in November 2008, but underlined that such an
amount was just common.

Kirim email ke