В сообщении от Friday 15 January 2021 10:24:59 Rafa Mar Multimedia en Gnu\Linux
via Cin написал(а):
> *Thank you very much Andrew*, but these things are too difficult for me, I
> want Cinelerra to be safe and simple. People who like computers understand
> that they like to play and try these things, but audiovisual technicians
> are not computer scientists, we simply work with computers because they are
> a good tool. It is the difference between a mechanic and a racing driver,
> the driver does not have to know mechanics.

Driver better to know where brakes located ..... (completely never tried to
drive any car)

Anyway, I'll try to create bash script doing exactly this (automatic backup via
ext. tools).

PS: there even was point in some famous book (Art of Unix programming?) that
Unix (and Linux by extension)
provides set of tools YOU can combine in ways their creators never dreamed
about.

I think this is quite important point even on Windows/Mac

Have lovely day .....