I'm running FC4, and want to explore the possibility of editing self-made movies. I figured out how to scratch together images in Gimp, use ffmpeg and ImageMagick to convert into mpeg, avi and vob movies with merged sound files. I'm thinking I can tweak and edit these to produce a tutorial series that can be viewed on the web. I have svn installed. I would like the experts here to help me get cinelerra installed, correctly. I noticed there were some Fedora rpms available, and am now confused. Any advice or suggestions appreciated as to what steps to take.
Tom

--
94% of returning troops suffer from trauma
Open Studios