Hello,

I am looking for info how if it is possible to do a "free media positioning" in the main cinelerra window.

I have two video tracks, video track 1 starts at the beginning, and i would like to use track 2 to positioning the videos "free" now they start at the beginning of the track just as videotrack 1. Of course i can copy the video i would like to insert in track 2 and paste it at the right position, but later when the video is in position i would like to move it around.

So far i haven´t found any info about that, is it possible or not and when yes how can i do this? Can anyone tell me where i find info about that?

Thanks for infos

BF.