On Sun, 17 Sep 2006 22:40:09 +0200, Scott C. Frase wrote:
> It is interesting that a Quicktime file produced from Cinelerra using
> ANY of these compression scheme will NOT play properly in Mplayer/Xine.
> However, a good number of them do play well in Cinelerra. Here is the
> list of QT container compression schemes compatible with Cinelerra:
>
> MPEG-4
> JPEG Photo
> Motion JPEG-A
> PNG Alpha
> YUVPlanar
> Uncompressed RGBA
> Component Y'CbCr 10-bit 4:4:4

Nice work. :)  Did you not try DV?

If anyone asks what is the best working format in Cinelerra, my answer
for a while has been:
QT/DV/Twos (Quicktime package, DV video codec, Twos complement audio)

This also plays in MPlayer on my machine.

Maybe I'm just misunderstanding your message.  Is it that DV is the only
one (or one of a couple) that play in MPlayer and none of the others do?

--
Kevin