Thanks Andraz,

BTW:

Johannes mentioned this idea on IRC and I second it,

To save on commits to the SVN these ideas can be placed in a git repo set up on
pipapo for git users.  This can provide a place for others to try your idea
before commit.  The branching system also I find really cool to in being able to
keep commits which didn't in the end make it, and everyone can still see / find
it easiliy.

Pierre