hi again,

im sad to see no developers are answering. this is really serious, in fact it could be a GPL license violation and is as simple to resolv as applying a simple patch.

this is mainly focused to developers but i would like to hear oppinions here.

True. So why hasnt this been done already?

Ive been told the license file in the root dir is correct but
insufficient for Debian packaging rules.

So if that license file is correct, and the devs are *sure* *every* file
and part of code is GPL we should be able to make the assumption that
the files are cool and add the header to the files.

We have permission to do this but it would be better to work upstream to
get this done. ie: a patch or something.

Cory

--
     ^ ^