i believe there was talk about _exactly_ this few months ago on this
list.

It was resolved by someone contacting Adam and getting clearance for the
code he wrote. Now someone must check if there are any other files in
the tree and clear up all of the cases.

So ... you only need time.

I've wrote a few files in CVS version... and as far as i am concerned
they can be licenced under GPL 2 or any later revision.

bye
andraz