Kevin Brosius schreef:
Well, I certainly don't speak for all the developers...  But those who
use Ubuntu and Debian are the ones concerned.  I'm sad to see they have
not stepped up and provided a patch.

You suggested that having this done would increase the number of
developers for Cinelerra.  I find this hard to believe, if there aren't
any developers on those distros already willing to work on integration.

Sorry if this sounds unreasonable, but we all have things we would like
to see done.  Patching dozens of files is not one I personally plan on
tackling.

I don't think applying the headers will immediately increase the number of developers, but it sure will increase the number of people using Cinelerra. And the more people using the software, the bigger the chance is that some devs will step up and will help coding. Remember that Ubuntu has a _lot_ of potential users for Cinelerra.

Regards,

Jeroen van de Nieuwenhof