As long as VIRT memory size does not go constantly up during some
speical kind of use of cinelerra, there is no leak.

slowly different caches will get filled in cinelerra during different
uses, which will mean that memory consumption should go up, but not
constantly and it should top at some number.

if it does not top, then there is a leak. as long as you are not
experiencing extreme swapping due to memory exhaustion, why are you
bothered at all?

bye
andraz