Il giorno mer, 07/03/2007 alle 21.30 +0100, Johannes Sixt ha scritto:
> On Wednesday 07 March 2007 17:34, giskard wrote:
> > i will start reading SoC docs, Johannes (and * project guys) do you are
> > ok?
>
> I think I'm ok. I'm hoping that mentoring a project is not too time consuming.
>
> My favorite project is to make X11, X11-XV, and X11-GL drivers into a single
> driver which decides at runtime which accelerations are available and
> dynamically load GL libraries. That way it's not necessary to have separate
> builds for OpenGL and non-OpenGL support. And it's also possible to make ATI
> drivers work.

hello,

yesterday we had a meeting in #cinelerra. We talked about all possible
project we can mentor for SoC 2007. Here is a "final" list:

summary: opengl (j6t), firewire (j6t), unicode (j6), huffyyuv ,
media/footage management and tagging/filtering (cehteh) (don't sure if
this i doable), transparent proxy (herman), And DVD-ready MPEG.
(hermanr)

i wrote final..but afaik minmax has some idea which wanted tell us.

i will send another  (bigger) mail today evening. If you want you can
read irclogs.. :)

--
ciao,
giskard