On Sun, 2007-03-18 at 16:43 -0700, Heroine Virtual Ltd. wrote:
> Could you use Adam Williams instead of Jack Crossfire for
> license notices?  He is unemployed again and doesn't have the
> conflict that he did before.

Hallo!

I'd like to understand better his request.
Which of the following is his desire?

1. ADAM WILLIAMS ONLY
to totally eliminate his pseudonym Jack Crossfire from the license
headers and the About window in the software and to have it replaced
with Adam Williams.

2. JACK CROSSFIRE AND/OR ADAM WILLIAMS
to have the community relaxed about naming him, without the need of any
pseudonym for new things and without the need of renaming old things.

I send him my thanks for having created this fascinating software
(and for having made it a she!) :-)

Tanti Saluti
Raffaella