On Thu, 2007-07-05 at 15:45 -0300, flavio wrote:
> http://lab.dyne.org/cinelerra/ListOfCinelerraProduction
> I updated it. It seems a bit empty though =(
> Would be nice to take a look at people's works.

Flavio,
Nice!! :-)

I think something is wrong with that page just now. Perhaps it needs
re-editing.

It would be really nice to have that wiki non-empty.
I even dream of something more: a tidy place with a variety of videos
edited in Cinelerra. I rate the diversity a value greater than the
quantity.

So this is my proposal:
- to link there only one or two videos per author (to assure the
variety)
- to put the direct link to the video
- to link only the videos edited in Cinelerra (not other free editors)
- to note the licence in a standard way

I'm still not very familiar with netiquette and web philosophies.
I wonder if it's correct or not if I personally fill that wiki with all
the stunning Cin videos I've seen on the web.

Tchao!
Raffaella