Hi,

I have made a few small patches, which seems to me useful. I want to
share them and (get them into svn of course :) I didn't find some
HOWTO-submit so I try it to send it here, but if there is some more official
way please tell me.

Patches can be found at:
http://vitas.matfyz.cz/cin/

Short description:

toggle-editmode.patch
        shorcut 'e' togles editmode (IBEAM, ARROW)

ctr-wheel-horizontal-scroll.patch
        ctr-wheel scroll horizontal in timeline

clipedit-select-title.patch
        when editing or creating clip, title is selected, so default
        title can be erased by single writing new title

altN-windows.patch
        focus windows by shortcut:
        Alt-1 viewer, Alt-2 assets, Alt-3 clip window

group.patch
        patchs can be grouped, ctr-click set edit|play|view... flag
        for all patchs in group (by one click)

vitas
  @;;
--
vi hint:
s -- smaze pismeno a prejde do insert modu