Another option would be to get a free blog through Blogger.com and make
it a group blog that can be posted to by many authors, whoever on this
list would like to contribute.  This way, you don't have to worry about
the blog going down because your ISP is offline, your cable modem get
bollocksed or your box just crashed.  (Speaking from what I've lived,
naturally).

Also, as a user of Blogger, I have to say it is nice to have something
work right out of the box that is easy to use and is reliable.  And
free, no less.

;)
scott

http://crazedmuleproductions.blogspot.com