Hi all,

After struggling with the limitations of the 'Title' plugin, I just
tried out an idea for getting more professional-looking scrolling
credits working in Cin (came to me when I was drifting off to sleep last
night).

Straightforward process, using 100% open source tools and a simple
3-step procedure. I've written it up as an HTML 'HOWTO' page and stuck
it up at:
 www.freenet.org.nz/misc/cintitles
The page includes links to all the demo files involved.

For basic scrolling animation of formatted titles, it's way easier than
doing it in Flash (eek! proprietary!), converting and importing into
Cin.

Enjoy!

Cheers
David