On 2007-08-22 05:04, Graham Evans wrote:

> > make[1]: Leaving directory `/home/gray/install/hvirtual'
> > make: *** [all] Error 2
> > [EMAIL PROTECTED]:~/install/hvirtual$
> >
> > I tested svn 1018 on AMD64 X2 running debian sid 2.6.21-2-amd64 smp
> > with nvidia opengl driver.
> >
> Kevin
>
> Please ignore my message for now.  I'm not sure what's wrong but I'm
> getting this same build error for svn 1017 as well at present.  I must
> have messed something up.  I will do a clean svn upload and try again.
> That could take a while on dial up.
>
> Graham

No problem Graham.  I would have said this is a different problem
anyway. :)

You should not need to re-download svn trees.  Have you tried 'svn diff
> logfile' from your top level directory (trunk/hvirtual?)  You can then look
> at logfile to see if there are any local changes that might break the build.

It may also be that you need to re-generate the top level configure file
after my change (I modified configure.in.)  I normally running
'autoreconf -if' to do that.  If you use autogen.sh, that should work
also.

You will need to run configure again also.

--
Kevin