On 8/27/07, Brosius, Kevin <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

>  > I checked out the current SVN yesterday and compiled it with no
> problems for
> > amd64. I can render to most audio formats, DV, and yuv4mpeg. Cinelerra
> crashes
> > whenever I try to render video into either quicktime or AVI format.
> >
> > Any idea what the issue might be? Backtrace of one crash is below.
>
> Using what codec?  What version of libdv (looking at your backtrace makes
> me ask this question?)  On what distro?
>
> I was able to render to quicktime package with the dv, h264, yuv2, and
> msmpeg4(DIVX) codecs using current svn(1018) when I tested the new SUSE
> packages
> yesterday.

Thanks for the feedback

 I'm running Fedora 7 on an AMD64, freshly installed and current through
Saturday. Kernel is 2.6.22.4-65. I use some media libs from atrpms, but not
libdv. I can render audio into quicktime or AVI containers, but I get a
crash if I render any type of video into the container. For example, I can
render audio and video to raw DV. If I try to render the DV in a quicktime
container, cinelerra crashes. Likewise, I can render to JPEG or PNG
sequence, but if I try either of those formats with a quicktime or AVI
container, cinelerra crashes.

I will have to check which version of libdv is installed.

<ftp://ftp.software.umn.edu/linux/fedora/updates/7/x86_64/kernel-2.6.22.4-65.fc7.x86_64.rpm>

--
http://ThreeWayNews.blogspot.com
Your source. For everything. Really.