> From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> To: cinelerra@skolelinux.no
> Subject: Re: [CinCVS] Irritating freezing
> Date: Thu, 20 Sep 2007 03:02:42 +0200
>
> Preferences -> Alsa Settings -> check "Playback locks up"

Oh! stupid me.
And I thought it was video problem and I was googling totally wrong words.
Now it's much better altough playback continues about one sec or something
after pressing stop.

But anyway as Johannes has it said well Fri, 25 Nov 2005 21:00:05 +0100 it is a
workaround so there is no need for whining. I'm happy thet I can use Cinelerra.
----
Dear user, if, after you have pressed the stop button to stop playback, you
find out that cinelerra does not stop the timeline and audio playback (but
_does_ stop video playback) and the UI does not respond anymore properly, you
can enable this checkbox, and audio and timeline will stop the next time you
stop playback.

The checkbox enables a workaround for some ALSA drivers that make problems.---

Hannu Vuolasaho

Invite your mail contacts to join your friends list with Windows Live Spaces.
It's easy!