Well it is not so much the import, but the file produced by im2list does not make sense to me.
It seems incomplete, but I have nothing to compare with.
17 fps is the frame rate for Regular 8 mm movie. Frames are from HD telecine of R8mm.
Cheers

Daniel Jircik wrote:
I think img2list has a problem if the images are not the same as your
project IE 720x480  or whatever you are using. You can also specify
fps, why are you using 17fps? You may need to batch resize with
imagemagic or gimp.