hi august,

which cinelerra version did you use there in Bek?

:D kaos.avi Federico gave me was really odd and couldn't import back in cinelerra, and according what he told me that was the best you could render from cinelerra....i'm asking why render raw.dv or raw.mov didn't work for you....

I think this is main problem....

muacks

Vale

На Fri, 23 Nov 2007 22:11:57 +0100
Christian Thaeter <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> записано:

> First, what is the best way to export all to DVD?  I try to render
> MP2, but it has NEVER worked for me.  I find myself rendering to
> RGB and then encoding with ffmpeg....(which also has some majore
> quirks)
render to DV or some other high quality master format (mjpeg) and then
reencode to the target format is sadly the suggested way for now.

You may render sound to required format and then render video with
yuv4mpegpipe and with pipe like:
ffmpeg -f yuv4mpegpipe -i - -i /path/to/audo/file -acodec copy -vcodec
xvid -y %

--
Сбт Ноя 24 10:04:27 KRAT 2007
Sat Nov 24 03:04:27 UTC 2007